AMEK EQ 200 VST Crack v2.0.0 + Mac Free Download
Based on the early parametric EQs that started it all, the AMEK EQ 200 VST Crack is a beautifully transparent companion EQ, inspired by the classic sound of icons like the GML 8200 and classic SONTEC EQs. Plugin Alliance and Brainworx are proud to bring you the first in a series of new plugins under the iconic AMEK brand, which has just joined the Plugin Alliance family. The first product from the new AMEK brand is the EQ 200, which is modeled after some of the most coveted hardware EQs ever designed.
Plugin Alliance AMEK EQ 200 VST Crack Overview:
Plugin Alliance torrent link and Brainworx are proud to bring you the first in a series of new plugins under the iconic AMEK brand, which has just joined the Plugin Alliance family. The first product from the new AMEK brand is the EQ 200, which is modeled after some of the most coveted hardware EQs ever designed. Drawing on years of experience in analog modeling, Brainworx’s goal with the EQ 200 was to develop a plug-in that would capture DNA and recreate the unique sound of the most legendary parametric EQs from the 70s and 80s.
This era was dominated by new paradigm-shifting EQ designs for brands like SONTEC and GML, offering new and innovative features, including parametric control the ability to adjust the center frequency and bandwidth for each band. While AMEK EQ 200 VST Mac is a standard feature on EQs today, it was an absolute audio revolution back then. The extraordinary resolution, extreme transparency, enormous headroom, and surgical precision of these classic mastering-grade EQs from the ’70s and’ 80s served as inspiration for many later EQ designs. And for many of the best engineers, these original parametric EQs are still considered unrivaled tools, even today.
The extraordinary resolution, extreme transparency, enormous headroom, and surgical precision of these classic mastering-grade EQs from the ’70s and’ 80s served as inspiration for many later EQ designs. And for many of the best engineers, these original parametric EQs are still considered unrivaled tools, even today. These first high-end parametric EQs were born during an incredible era for pop and rock music and lived to become true industry standards for the next 30 years. Today, they can be heard on countless major recordings as they are still actively used in many of the best mixing and mastering studios on the planet.
The AMEK EQ 200 VST plug-in is inspired by the sound of Brainworx founder Dirk Ulrich’s own GML 8200 EQ and vintage SONTEC equalizers, some of his favorite pieces of analog outboard gear. But Dirk and the Brainworx modeling team decided to go a step further, enhancing the original design with many useful plug-only features such as innovative Auto-Listen features, variable high-pass and low-pass filters, M / S processing, and its revolutionary patented TMT (Tolerance Modeling Technology), to deliver an unmatched analog experience right out of the box. With all these additional features, the AMEK EQ 200 offers everything you need to bring the glorious sound and intuitive workflow of the best classic EQs to your DAW.
The AMEK EQ 200 VST Crack Mac plug-in is a full 7-band EQ, with 5 parametric bands, plus added low and high pass filters. Operates in Stereo, Dual-Mono, Mono, and M / S modes. Each of the five wide, layered EQ bands offers up to 15 dB of boost or cut and an adjustable bandwidth control (or “Q”) of 0.4 to 4. The lowest and highest bands can also be switched to shelf mode.
AMEK EQ 200 Key Features:
- Brainworx TMT Inside: Patented Tolerance Modeling (TMT) technology simulates channel-to-channel variations in electronic components for the most realistic analog sound possible within a DAW
- M / S Processing – A simple workflow enhancement to dramatically adjust the width and depth of your mixes
- Mono-Maker: Add your low-frequency content to mono, giving you a focused, punchy bass response.
- Stereo Width: Expand the stereo width of your tracks.
- High-pass and low-pass filter: continuously variable filters with a slope of 12 dB per octave
- Variable THD control: for adding additional analog tone and mojo
- Correlation, Balance, Input and Output meters – to better understand and control your EQ curves
- Automatic listening: available on all five bands to hear each change in isolation
- Scalable user interface: to perfectly adapt to the size of your screen
- 5 broad bands of fully parametric EQ overlaid
- Additional low and high pass filters and treble and bass shelf EQs
- Switchable 15dB or 7dB boost or cut for each band
- Modeled after the brilliant, accurate and beautiful sound of legendary EQs such as the GML 8200 and legacy SONTEC EQs
- Includes exclusive enhancements to the Brainworx signature plug-in, including TMT modeling, variable THD control, M / S processing, Mono-Maker mode, Auto Listen and more
- Scalable user interface to adapt to screen size and workflow
- Loaded with many useful presets to give you a starting point in finding your sound, including presets from legendary mastering engineer Howie Weinberg (LA)
Supported Plugin Formats
AAX DSP, AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3
Supported Operating Systems
macOS 10.9 through 11.0.1
Windows 7 through 10
Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
How to Install AMEK EQ 200 VST Crack?
- First of all, download AMEK EQ 200 VST Crack.
- Then run Crack and generate the activation key.
- Now it’s done.
- Complete installation procedure.
- Then enjoy
Download Link is Given below…