Plugin Boutique Scaler 2 v2.1.0 VST Crack + Torrent Free Download
Plugin Boutique Scaler VST Crack is a unique and inspiring MIDI effect that makes finding chords and progressions intuitive and fun. Scaler is a comprehensive yet easy-to-use toolbox to help anyone create better music with note detection, scale selection, and chord guidance. A one-of-a-kind climber can determine what key and scale you are in and suggest chords to match your music or can inspire a melody from scratch by providing a set of opening chords in an unexplored tone. With a built-in bank of over 2,000 scales and modes, including genre and artist presets, there are more than enough to keep the energy flowing.
Plugin Boutique Scaler VST Mac Once you’ve defined a scale, Scaler will break down the basic diatonic chords to listen to and allow you to go further with dozens of chord and voice variations. Theorists can also get an idea of the harmonic function of each chord. Ready to progress? Simply drag and drop chords into the Scaler sequencer, change octaves and inversions, edit voices, and record or drag and drop the progression into your DAW.
Plugin Boutique Scaler 2 Vst Benefits:
- Discover your music key and explore alternative scales and chord combinations
- Choose from hundreds of switches, and get the harmonious flavors of professional artists
- You can easily test the chords and find common alternative and alternate sounds
- Quickly build smart sequences by dragging strings to Scaler’s chord sequencer
- Pull the strings and progress from anywhere in the plugin to your digital DAW
- Find out the current range of your track with MIDI keyboard or piano tone detection
- Get insight into the emotional content of the matching metrics
- 12 keys across 23 gauges and modes, giving you a total of 276 options to choose from
- 12 unique sound types give you capabilities of over 2000 scales and modes
- Over 100 artist string groups such as Carl Cox, MJ Cole, The Temper Trap, Mitekiss, CeCe Rogers and Mike Huckaby
- Over 100 genres and moods such as Chill, Drum & Bass, Jazz, Cinematic, EDM …
- Check how well a given metric matches the detected input
- Monitor the beats and chords that pass through Scaler with real-time visual feedback
- Visualize the scale chosen as notes have been highlighted on a piano scaler keyboard or guitar frets
- Test chords from your chosen scale with a choice of eight internal sounds
- Plugin Boutique Scaler VST Play and record the chords with one finger using Scaler’s Bind MIDI function
- Use arpeggio or strum features for real-time performance and DAW sync
- Set any VST / AU tool to Scaler to control your favorite synth
- See the basic vocal cords that can be constructed from your chosen scale
- Browse chord variations for each note for suspended chords, stretched chords, and seventh dominant chords and jazz chords
- Quickly get a feel for the harmonic function of each chord in the gradients
- Find chord alternatives to add variety to your progression
- Try different chord sounds to post notes across the keyboard
- Mix-and-match from hundreds of genre-based artists and string combos
- Drag and drop strings from your canvas in Progression Builder in Scaler
- Edit, swap, and invert the strings for more expression styles
- Test your progress and make changes using drag and drop
- Save your string sets in the preset bank for later use
- Export MIDI to your audio platform simply by dragging and dropping
New features in version 2:
- Redesigned from the ground up with over 200 new chord sets, hundreds of new scales, and 30 new instruments.
- Play melodic expressions with over 200 phrases, performances, and rhythms from professional musicians.
Set your scale with audio detection and MIDI detection
- Keys Lock helps you create emotional melodies by locking the keys of your chords
- MIDI capture allows you to perform within Scaler 2 and then export the results as MIDI
- Modulation suggestions give you new ways to reach music destinations
- Get more natural-sounding melodies and expressions with the humanize feature
- Edit mode to adjust length, inversion, octave, and more per chord in a pattern
- Pad View helps you organize multiple patterns and switch keys between them
- Hear new progressions in context with DAW Sync playback
- Voice grouping can keep your chords within a certain range for the lead voice
- Chord editing and movement tools include lasso, drag and drop, replace and insert
System Requirement and Information:
- Operating System: S X 10.8 or later
- Windows: 7 or later
- 64-bit, 32-bit (PC VST/AAX only)
- VSTi AAX VST
- Publisher: Plugin Boutique
- Product: Scaler 2
- Version: 2.0.6
- Format: VST, VST3, AAX
- Bit Depth: 64-bit
How does it Work?
Scaler is a plug-in that is capable of MIDI as well as audio output. Regarding the latter, pianos, guitars, strings, and many more synthesized sounds are included for scratch work, so you can quickly get chord progressions together for export as a MIDI file completely inside it.
Obviously, however, the idea is to run other tools via Scaler, and how to set this up depends on the DAW host. For VST hosts, Scaler is loaded as a tool plug-in to a MIDI track, whose output is sent to a second track (which hosts the target instrument) using the DAW routing system.
For audio console hosts (like Logic Pro), the ScalerControl MIDI Effect plugin is loaded instead. This is identical to the regular Scaler, but it sits in front of the target instrument on the same track, and MIDI comes out directly to it. It’s definitely the most elegant of the two, although it only captures the raw playback notes of the track, not the chord output by the plugin.
Download Link is Given Below…